- Idea conceptualisation.
- Visual UI design (front-end).
- Visual UI design (content management system).
- Interactive prototyping.
- HTML/CSS build (front-end).
- Management of back-end development process.
- Product Management to delivery.
Incentivising the interaction between high street consumers and InLinks
In collaboration with zappit, I was tasked with conceptualising, visually designing and building a solution which would incentivise high street consumers to interact directly with the touchscreens on the InLink units.
A simple yet effective concept, mobile ‘rewards’
The devised solution enables users to browse a selection of ‘rewards’ on screen, which they can then send directly to their mobile device via text message. Rewards are placed on the units via advertising partner, Primesight, and can range from money off coupons, to tickets for local events.
The simplicity of the offering, along with an additional revenue stream from advertisers, has resulted in the concept being rolled out across the UK to over 230 InLink units*, with more to come in the future as InLinks come online.
* Units total circa. August 2018 when the project went live.